Applicants will be selected based on the following:
Scholarship recipients are determined by the Myrtice Bell Scholarship Committee. Consideration will Only be given to candidates submitting a completed application with all requested information.
- At least a 2.5 core average or a 2.7 over all grade point average.
- Submission of three recommendations: (school, church, community, or job)
- Submission of a 2-page typed essay
- Submission of all sections of the application, including a headshot/clear photo
- Submission of an official transcript verifying grades and proof of graduation.
- Submission of community service activities (must be typed)
Scholarships will be awarded in amounts set by the scholarship committee based on the number of qualified applicants and available funds.
Once applicants have completed all sections of the application packet, it can be returned to Sis. Rose Porter, left at the church office or emailed to MBSF@mtwelcome.org .